AUGUST 20, 2022
Thanks so much for visiting the Writing Hub! We're glad you're here, and we look forward to supporting your writing goals.
Our service operates on an appointment-only/first-come, first-served basis. To ensure that you receive your full appointment time and that our staff are aware of your appointment, please make appointments at least half an hour before your desired appointment start time. For example, if you'd like a 9 a.m. appointment on Monday, please book no later than 8:30 a.m. on Monday. This will allow the Writing Fellow on duty to prepare for your appointment in advance. Since we have only one Writing Fellow on duty per hour this semester, it's sometimes difficult to see new appointments in time when they are made at the last minute, especially if we are busy assisting other students. Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation, and we hope you enjoy your session!
Please note the following when booking: If you are an Undergraduate Student, you may book with any writing fellow. If you are a Postgraduate Student, you must book with a Postgraduate Writing fellow.
Our Writing Fellows for Semester 2, 2022 are as follows:
- Anna Byesyedina (fluent in Ukrainian and English)
- Jiva Lamsal (fluent in Nepali, Hindi, Sanskrit, and English)
- Xiyao Wang (fluent in Mandarin and English)
- Amanda Yau (fluent in Cantonese and English)
- Nabila Chemaissem
- Mitch Flitcroft
- Tom Paech
All the best,
Associate Professor Susan Thomas
Writing Hub Coordinator
In light of recent events regarding Covid-19, all in-person consultations are unavailable until further notice. You can still book an online consultation through this site. Please treat this appointment as you would an in-person appointment: be available to log in for your appointment, and have your writing ready to share with our one of our Writing Fellows.
If you need more immediate writing support, please see:
- Harvard College Writing Center: https://writingcenter.fas.harvard.edu/pages/strategies-essay-writing
- Purdue Online Writing Lab: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/purdue_owl.html
- UNC Writing Center: https://writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/
- University of Wisconsin Writing Center: https://writing.wisc.edu/handbook/
AUGUST 30, 2015
Welcome to WCONLINE 5! To get started, register for an account by clicking the link to the left.
Please note that post-graduate students will only be allowed to make appointments with writing tutors who are enrolled in post-graduate studies.